Two ways to power:
1) Powered by batteries: Please make sure to remove the plastic insulation tabs from the batteries, after that use the USB cable to charge the doorbell with the batteries installed inside, just like how to charge your phone. After fully charged, your doorbell will run on batteries.
2) Powered by hardwiring: The doorbell uses AC power but it must go through a transformer as all hard-wired doorbells do to make it lower voltage.
Two ways to install:
1) You can use the tape (Included) to mount the doorbell. This is a super easy way to mount.
2) You can use the screws to mount it. It is more secured and recommended. If you choose this way to install, you should mark 4 drill holes and use a bit to drill holes in your wall and insert the anchors, then secure your doorbell on the wall with 4 mounting screws and 1 security screw. All needed screws are included in the pack.
More questions you might concern:
1) Please make sure to insert the SD card in the doorbel. Otherwise, the motion detection cannot work properly. Video clips will be stored in SD card.
2) It’s weather resistant, IP55 waterproof, NOT fully waterproof. It is fine to place it outside your door. But DO NOT submerge it into water, and if there is flush rain, do something to protect it.
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us through Amazon. All problems can be solved with a responsible attitude. Trust us!!
We also promise 30 days money back guarantee as well as 12 months warranty of the product.